Friday, March 19, 2010

Hellalujah

After being drowned in piles of work over the past month, I found little reason to frequent my own blog. But that all changed when I stumbled across this little gem of information. Miley Cyrus is quitting music.

As I hear you scream out loud with delight, I must sugest that you refrain from letting out your feelings of ecstasy too soon. Miss Montana stated that she is going to quit the music industry but only after her next excuse for an album and perhaps only temporarily. But that is reason enough to celebrate for now. Think back to the days of the mid-2000s where Disney stars consisted of Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. That time is nearing the corner yet again, so break out your party hats people cus its about to get wild in here in celebration of the downfall of Disney.

Miss Cyrus claims that "The more I make music that doesn't truly inspire me, the more I feel like I'm blending in with everyone else". I couldn't have said it better myself. Actually I can. You make terrible music -> tweens nad sororities listen to your terrible music -> demand for terrible music increases -> more terrible music is made. Demand and Supply. Go to university Miley. Or even high school. Or even under a rock would suffice.

My only suggestions to Miss Cyrus are: quit while you're ahead (you're not but plase take that gold nugget of advice and bank it) and quit being famous. Just stop. Quit your sad excuse for television shows, movies, whatever. Just quit. I don't care how you do it, just do it. Do. It.

Break out the Everclear cus its party time. And don't play Party in the U.S.A. Ever.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment